Race day preparations:
Registration opens at 10am with the event beginning at 12pm on Saturday May 19th in Corkagh Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
- Parking is available VERY near the start/finish area of the event. Click HERE for a map
- A number of port-a-loos will be available on site
- There will be no changing facilities
- There will be a limited bag drop facility
If you have registered online in advance of the day then this is for you:
- Check-in for pre-registered participants will open on site from 10am-11.30am. Please bring your confirmation email with you as you will exchange it for your race number (with timing chip).
- Please wear your number on the front of your t-shirt
Registering on the day:
- On the day registration will be open from 10am-11.15am. PLEASE make sure that you come early to ensure that we get everyone to the start line and ready to go for 12pm
- You will be required to complete an individual registration form per person entering unless you are registering a family, in which case, all of the details can be included on one form
T-shirts will be available for sale for €5 each on the day until stock runs out.
The event itself:
- The three races on offer (2.5km, 5km and 10km) will all start at 12pm.
- We are using a 2.5km circuit so you do one, two or four laps.
- The route uses pathways within the Park – there should be no running across the grass!
- It is a Public Park so please make sure that you respect other users of the Park.
- Please make sure you register for the distance you want! Any changes to be communicated to timing staff on the day.
- There will be a water station on the route for the 5km and 10km participants.
- There will be a medal for every finisher.
- There will be soup and a sandwich for every finisher
- There will be overall male and female prizes in the 5km and 10km events with a prize for the first under 18 year old to complete the 2.5km event.